Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks Giving

Today in America most families will be gathering together around a really yummy meal and giving thanks for great and small things, this is yet again another holiday I really miss. However, it will not go uncelebrated! Tonight we are going to be dining in a restaurant with some other Americans giving our thanks (I think with a turkey too)! The fun will not end there- Saturday night we will be with friends sharing food (more traditional thanksgiving dinner), games, and fun!!! Since the holiday will last a few days for us I think I will take advantage of sharing my thankfulness on another post! A presto! Enjoy your day all!

1 comment:

Beth and Matt said...

I can't believe you have just over a month left!!! I'm so excited for you two. I can't wait to see this beautiful Italian girl!