Thursday, October 16, 2008
I got tagged, tagged and tagged again!
I have been tagged 3 times in the past week, so here I will do my best to do what they all ask.
Primo: Picture tag, Go to the 4th folder and post the 4th picture then add 6 quirky things about myself. This is a picture of my nephew Jameson taken last year while he was on grandma's giant exercise ball. 1.I have co-owned a PET chicken that ran away my parents always teased me that we were eating Goldie for dinner- how mean! 2. I love to be bare foot 3. When I was little I loved to lick the sidewalk (this would really gross out Gio). 4. My favorite animals are chameleons. 5. I don't like talking on the phone to people I don't know, phone phobia i guess 6. I am cursed with cameras, but LOVE to take pictures
Secondo: I think that because the last 6 were about me the next 7 will be about Giovanni!!! 1. Broke his nose when he was 3 months old (I think that is why he now snores). 2. I think Gio has more shoes then me 3. Gio is obsessed with washing his hands (BTW Oct. 15 was World Washing Hands Day) 4. Gio is a "little" afraid of heights (his words) 5. Prefers salty over sugary food 6. Even as outgoing as he is Gio is a bit shy when he is "in the spotlight" 7. He likes to sing, but is out of tune and was told by an opera singer that his voice needed to be educated and he would sing well I was tagged by Erica, her link is to the side, but I think she is private... sorry folks!
1. Husbands name? Giovanni Antonio Criscione
2. How long have you been married? 3 years in December
3.How long did you date? Date? I don't think Gio and I really dated. We met in June 2005 and got married in December.
4. How old is he? 34 years old
5. Who eats more sweets? I eat more sweets, which is not much. However he eats more junk food
6. Who said I love you first? Giovanni
7. Who is taller? Gio is a little taller then me
8. Who is smarter? Good question! Gio has his areas of expertise
9. Who sings the best? Me, although he really likes to sing, even if he is a bit tone deaf
10. Who does the laundry? I do, unless I am gone, he does
11. Who pays the bills? both of us
12.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do its closer to the bathroom we change every now and again
13. Who mose the lawn? we are apartment dwellers, there is no lawn (but when we are in Utah we both really love to mow)
14. Who cooks dinner? I do, but Gio is a good cook
15. Who is the 1st to admit when they are Wrong? Giovanni
16. Who kissed who first? Gio kissed me a few hours after we met, I pulled away then we he tried a few minutes later I kissed him back! Who would not want a story with an Italian?
17. Who asked who out first? I met Gio in church and he asked me to go sight seeing with him a few hours later
18. Who wears the pants in the family? I think it is pretty equal
I don't really want to tag anyone, so if you see this post and want to tag yourself... then you can say I tagged you! VIA!