Thursday, March 11, 2010

wall art

The past few weeks I have been helping my friend Michelle create useful things for the nursery awaiting Little Baby S to arrive mid April. We have made bumper pads, sheets, covers for the changing table, window valances, a diaper stacker and a quilt still in the works! While we have been working on all these fun little projects we added a few throw pillows to the list for her newly painted and remodeled front room. We also tried our hand at making a frame from pieces of wood and stretching a panel of fabric over the frame for some wall art! We were both very pleased with how it turned out! I can't wait to see it on the bright green wall in her home! (I will post the link when she gets it all put together!)

I LOVE IT! Don't you??

3 comments:

Teresa said...

that is awesome! Great job C, M & R!!

Bekah said...

I think this is adorable! I love it! you should post pictures of the completed nursury stuff you guys made when its all done!

Dani said...

I have this on my wall. The colors are opposite, it's the black on white and i cut it up in two different frames so you don't see the whole thing just pieces of the feathers. You got it from Ikea right? Yeah, it was fun. Yours looks good. Did you combine two frames together?