Sunday, May 9, 2010

Finally my FROCK!






I actually made my "frock by Friday" 3 weeks ago, I just had some minor adjustments to make- it took me these 3 weeks to do 2 or 3 tiny little things and the dress only took me 3-4 days to make (during nap times and after bed time of course)! I love how it turned out! I wore it today (Mother's Day) and got some fun compliments on it, those that I told it was handmade were really impressed! YEAH! Although there are some "imperfections" in my sewing I would recommend this pattern to even a beginner sewer.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

your frock is darling! You did a great job!!

Kristi said...

That turned out great! The last picture is the best. You also got bangs, which work wonderfully with the frock might I add!

Dani said...

the frock rocks! where did you get the pattern? I have a sewing machine...don't know how to sew though. By the way, your bang power is AWESOME!