Friday, November 20, 2009

Tired

Today I am tired. I could be taking a nap while Lottie is down but instead I am going to continue planning my lesson for church on Sunday. In our church we do not have a paid clergy. The members participate in all the meetings as teachers, speakers, primary workers ect... I recently have been called to teach the Relief Society (meetings for women 18 and up) once a month. My lessons are based on talks given in the last General Conference from living apostles and prophets. This month, the lesson is on this talk.
I am very nervous, but excited for the opportunity to be taught by the women and the Spirit. Maybe Monday I will get that nap!

P.S. here is a link about temples

1 comment:

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Awesome! I have had that exact calling and loved it!You will do great!